The Downtown St. Cloud Kiwanis Club, strives to fulfill the Kiwanis vision of changing the world, one child and one community at a time.
In addition to a long-term commitment to Kids Fighting Hunger, the club awards scholarships to students from area high schools, supports a K-Kids Club and donates to various youth organizations. Club members also volunteer as Bell Ringers for the Salvation Army, maintain the landscaping around the Catholic Charities Adolescent Treatment Houses, and help maintain the Kiwanis park. Fund raising activities include the annual Holiday "Produced in Minnesota" Gift Boxes and an annual Golf Outing co-sponsored with Kids Fighting Hunger of Central Minnesota.
We invite you to become a member of our club. Join us for a Monday luncheon meeting and learn more about our service projects and fund raising activities. Our Monday noon luncheon meetings are fun and informative with speakers who address concerns of children and youth and other community related topics. Just hit the Membership Interest link on the left and we will get back to you.
Recent St. Cloud Kiwanis Club Accomplishments
- Donation to Lincoln Elementary School to purchase iPads
- Donation to St. Cloud Police Department for bicycle safety
- Donation to St. Cloud Fire Department for fire safety education for youth
- Donation to Boys and Girls Club for Roosevelt expansion project
- Donations to the Boy Scouts and the Girl Scouts
- Donation to Kids Fighting Hunger and assisting with food packaging
- Donations of food and dollars to replenish Anna Marie’s pantry
- Donations of diapers and baby formula to Catholic Charities Food Shelf
- Serving breakfast at Place of Hope
- Serving breakfast at Salvation Army
- Serving as Red Kettle Bell Ringers for Salvation Army
- Maintaining landscaping project for Catholic Charities Children’s Home
- Providing scholarships to students from six area high schools
- Hosting area high school students at Kiwanis meetings
- Sponsorship of a K-Kids Club program at the Eastside Boys and Girls Club
- Assisting at school events at Lincoln Elementary School
- Donating children books to area elementary schools & K-Kids project
- Donation to Kiwanis International for the ELIMINATE project
- Co-sponsorship of annual golf fundraiser with Kids Fighting Hunger